Healthcare as it should be
Refer yourself for physiotherapy
You can refer yourself to Healthshare for physiotherapy if you:
- Have a muscle or joint related issue/condition
- Are registered with a GP within the areas we operate
- Are over 18 years old
- Are not under the care of a hospital consultant for the same problem
- Live in one of our Hull, London, Oxfordshire, Dartford, Gravesend or Swanley catchment areas.
If you live in Hull;
Please click here to refer yourself via our Live Interactive Screening Tool (LISA).
- The form takes approximately 20 minutes to complete
- Those eligible are asked to watch an informative video
- After the video we ask you to select and submit the treatment option you feel best suits your needs
- Failing to make a selection may lead to a delay in your care.
If you live in the London, Oxfordshire, Dartford, Gravesend or Swanley catchment areas;
Step 1) Please fill out the form below in its entirety to register your referral
Step 2) Then respond to the text message we send you and complete your online screening with LISA our Live Interactive Screening Assistant.
Complete our self-referral form
As a NHS England patient you can choose to be treated at a Healthshare Clinic that offers specialised services from experienced consultant surgeons. This is a legal right for any NHS England patient.
These choices only apply at the point of referral, so it is important you talk to your GP, optometrist or healthcare professional, who is referring you for specialist treatment about the options available.
Healthshare support your right to patient choice. It is important that you are educated about your problem, and given the choice to make informed decisions about your treatment options.
Further information about your choices can be found on the NHS website.
Benefits of private healthcare
Faster referrals and rapid treatment, ensuring the best outcome in the shortest possible timeframe.
Diagnosis and treatment that fits around your lifestyle. Choose when and where you attend our clinic and select a consultant from our directory of trusted experts.
Benefit from an initial consultation, diagnostic scans and tests and treatments all under one roof, thanks to our multi-disciplinary team.