Spread the cost of your treatment
Private treatment with Healthshare Group: what to expect
At Healthshare, we offer the highest standards of care, tailored to your needs and preferences.
Choosing private healthcare offers you fast-track access to consultations and treatments. This allows you to get back to doing the things you love as quickly as possible.
Our trusted expert teams of clinicians and consultants will discuss your symptoms in great detail and, if needed offer you rapid referral for diagnostic tests and scans. Once your condition has been determined, your consultant will discuss your options with you and build you a bespoke treatment plan. Thanks to our state-of-the-art clinics, you can access consultations, diagnostics, treatment, pain management and aftercare all conveniently under one roof.
You will then receive a personalised, all-inclusive and fixed quote. You can choose to pay up front. However, for surgical and interventional pain procedures, you can also spread the cost with a fixed term loan.
How to spread the cost of your treatment
To spread the cost of your treatment, you can apply for a fixed term loan provided by Chrysalis Finance. This allows you to pay in monthly instalments, spread across an agreed time period.
Key information about Chrysalis Finance loans:
- Facility to spread monthly repayments over a 12-month period
- For procedures costing £1,000 to £7,500, 9.9% APR will apply to the loan.
- For procedures over £7,500 the loan will be interest free.
How to apply
If you meet the below eligibility criteria and would like to apply for a loan, please speak to our reception team. It’s quick and easy to apply for a loan with Chrysalis Finance and you’ll get a decision instantly.
You will be directed to a portal powered by Chrysalis Finance. You will need your 8-digit Patient ID number which can be found on your email, text or letter appointment confirmation.
To be eligible for a loan with Chrysalis finance, you must:
- have had a consultation
- be over the age of 18
- be in employment or have a regular income (including a pension or income from rental property)
- have a personal current account.
Benefits of private healthcare
- See your choice of consultant
- Full control over when and where you attend your appointments
- Appointments usually available within 48 hours
- Full access to all treatments
- Rapid referrals for diagnostic tests and scans
- Consultant-led diagnosis and treatment
- Bespoke treatment plans and aftercare