Dr Eugene McNally is a Consultant Musculoskeletal Radiologist, specialising in all aspects of Musculoskeletal and Elite Sports Imaging (including spinal and rheumatological imaging) and ultrasound guided intervention.
Dr McNally trained in musculoskeletal radiology at the Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital, Stanmore, and was on the organising committee for imaging at the London 2012 Olympic Games as well as providing imaging services to athletes for the 2014 Winter Games.
He has authored over 100 papers and abstracts and over 30 book chapters including a book on musculoskeletal ultrasound that has been translated into seven languages and is now in its second edition. He has also given over 300 lectures and workshops over the last 10 years.
- President European Society of Musculoskeletal Radiology 20/21
- President British Society of Musculoskeletal Radiology 14/15
- Girdlestone Orthopaedic Society Gold Medal 2015
- First BSSR RCR Professor of MSK Imaging
- Musculoskeletal MRI CT & Radiology
- Musculoskeletal Ultrasound
- International Skeletal Society
- European Society of Skeletal Radiology
- British Society of Skeletal Radiology
- The North American Society of Skeletal Radiology